VanDruff Productions is a small film and video company serving Southern California, and producing promotional films, logo animations, advertising, wedding videos, live concerts and events filming, music videos, education products, songwriting and music scores, loved one’s memorials, and special events filming.
Our sister company provides branding, advertising, web site development, graphics design, and photo retouching.
Vpro is a family and friends-run business whose highest priorities are the thrill of freezing moments in time, the exhilaration of discovering new passions, the satisfaction of creating milestones worth remembering, and the fulfillment of working with people we enjoy!
We were incorporated in 2002, and since then have never had an unhappy client.
Development and Pre-Production
We can help you plan your project, or work with, or subordinate to your own development and pre-production team.
In-House Production Equipment
In addition to any possible rental equipment, we have in-house:
• 7 4K Cameras, Panasonics, DJI Zenmuse X5R, and GoPro
• Prime and zoom lenses from 14mm to 600mm
• DJI Matrice 600 Hexacoptor with 3-mile multiple Lightbridge2 long-range transmission controllers, Red-Camera-capable Ronin MX gimbal, and light-weight (longer flight time) Zenmuse gimbal
• DJI full-size Ronin, lighter Ronin MX, and light-weight Zenmuse motorized stability-gimbals
• 5 Tripods up to 10 feet elevation
• 5-foot, 8-foot, and 12-foot crane, with fully motored automation
• Multiple lighting combinations, with LED cool lights
• Blue-screen, green-screen, black-screen, and white-screen capability
Audio: up to 6 channel wireless; booms, 4, 6, and 16-channel mixers; high-resolution field recorders; and Dolby 7.1 post-production capability.
• 2 Adobe Creative Suite Editing bays with multiple plug-ins and royalty-free footage to make your projects sizzle.
• 2 mobile remote laptop Adobe Creative Suite editing bays for on-site editing.
• 2 audio editing bays with voice-over capabilities, 64-channel multi-track recording capability, and film-scoring capabilities, and one with Dolby 5.1 and Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound capabilities.
• Able to render deliverables for virtually any medium, resolution, or format, such as television, cable, YouTube, DVD, Blu-Ray, iPhone, iTunes, computer, Android, and website embeds. Full graphics capabilities for thumbnails, DVD covers, packaging, etc.
Because we are a small company, our prices are a fraction of that of the large houses.
We can either bid based on your project specifications, or we can develop specifications based on your budget.